CAS Registry Number 107133-36-8
Some general considerations for when and how to take perindopril include the
* The medication comes in tablet form and is usually taken once or twice a
* You can take perindopril with or without food.
* Do not break, chew, or crush the tablets.
* Perindopril should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even
level in your blood.
* If you have difficulty taking the tablet, talk to your pharmacist or
healthcare provider about a different form of perindopril.
* For perindopril to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. The
medication will not work if you stop taking it.
The dose of perindopril your healthcare provider recommends will vary,
depending on a number of factors, including:
* Your age
* Other medical conditions you may have
* Other medications you may be taking.