Pharmaceuticals API List 4 >>
Before taking cefadroxil,
* tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to cefadroxil or any
other cephalosporin antibiotic such as cefaclor ( or cephalexin ,
penicillin, or any other drugs.
* tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription
medications you are taking, especially other antibiotics, anticoagulants
('blood thinners') such as warfarin , probenecid, and vitamins.
* tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease,
colitis, or stomach problems.
* tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are
breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking cefadroxil, call your
* if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or
dentist that you are taking cefadroxil.
Before taking cefadroxil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic
to it; or to penicillins or other cephalosporins; or if you have any other
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical
history, especially of: kidney disease, intestinal disease (colitis). This
medication should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy.
Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.